Our Approach to Learning:
Innovative and high-impact learning approaches that address the curricula and support cross-disciplinary study.
Engaging students through meaningful and relevant experiences that connect learning to the real-world and various career pathways.
Building relationships with parents, researchers, community, and businesses that intentionally connect students to experiences and potential career pathways.
Developing the competencies and transferable skills to adapt to ever-changing environments and realities.
Do you want to know more about Dr. Anne Anderson High School for the 2022-2023 school year? Please check out information from our first school year (2021-22):
- General School Information
- Principal's Welcome
- You can meet our school team by visiting our Meet the Faculty Presentation
- Comprehensive Information is available on our Open House site.
- Welcome Presentation with Voiceovers (presentation)
- Dr. Anne Anderson High School Program Guide
- Student Testimonials and School Overview
- Dr. Anne Anderson: Home of the Wolves (video)
- Dr. Anne Anderson: From Vision to Reality (video)
- Specialized Programming
- Knowledge and Employability
- English Language Learning (ELL and EAL)
- Advanced Placement (AP) Information
- Advanced Placement at Dr. Anne Anderson High School Overview (presentation)
- AP at Dr. Anne Anderson Brochure
- Information about AP Programming in our Division
- AP Program Overview from College Board
- School Facility
- Virtual Tour
- Visit our YouTube Channel for virtual tours of our entire facility.
- Dr. Anne Anderson Community Centre: Click here for more information on how students can access his incredible facility.
- Overview of High School
- Course Selection and Planning
- Information about Career Pathways and Campus EPSB