The following is a list of supplies that high school students may use throughout the year. We encourage the reuse of supplies which are in good condition. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, students are unable to share supplies. Teachers will identify any additional supplies required for specific courses.
- Backpack or bag (to carry personal supplies)
- Water Bottle
- Set of Earbuds or headphones
- Pencils and erasers
- Pens: red, blue and black
- Calculator (teachers will identify model/type)
- Binders and dividers
- Looseleaf 3 hole paper and graph paper
- Metal pencil sharpener with shavings container
- Combination lock (will be available for purchase at the school or students can bring their own combination lock. No key locks permitted.)
- Personal Hand Sanitizer (sanitizer also provided by the school)
- In accordance with our Division’s COVID 19 Re-Entry Plan, all students in kindergarten through grade 12 are required to wear a mask for the duration of the day, excluding during Physical Education and outdoor activities. We recommend that students bring two clean masks each day for use in school and a bag to carry used masks in.
- Bring Your Own Device – Students are encouraged to bring their devices to access their Google SHARE account, school files, or the internet during the school day. Students are responsible for sanitizing their own personal devices on a continuous basis. All school and student-owned devices fall under the Student Rights and Responsibilities policy.