The following is a list of supplies that high school students may use throughout the year. We encourage the reuse of supplies which are in good condition. Teachers will identify any additional supplies required for specific courses.
- Backpack or bag (to carry personal supplies)
- Water Bottle
- Set of Earbuds or headphones
- Pencils and erasers
- Pens: red, blue and black
- Calculator (teachers will identify model/type)
- Binders and dividers
- Looseleaf 3 hole paper and graph paper
- Metal pencil sharpener with shavings container
- Combination lock (Students are expected to bring their own combination lock. No key locks permitted.)
- Personal Hand Sanitizer (optional)
- Bring Your Own Device – Students are encouraged to bring their devices where possible to access their Google SHARE account, school files, or the internet during the school day. Students are responsible for sanitizing their own personal devices on a continuous basis. All school and student-owned devices fall under the Student Rights and Responsibilities policy.